Big Buddy What-to-Bring List
– Comfortable, move-ready clothing, layers for both hot and cold (like inside!) temps.
– Any special needs foods not provided for (we have vegetarian food options, and soy milk, but not gluten free, e.g.).
– Prescription Medications in their original containers (to go in the Tea Room’s locked cabinet).
– Flash light if you have one. Two if you can share with a Little Buddy.
– Bedding for your lovely twin bunk (sheets and blanket or sleeping bag), including pillow.
– Wet weather gear (poncho, Crocs?), just in case!
– Toothbrush (toothpaste will be provided along with small bottles of toiletries like shampoo).
– Any comfort food/items (for example a pillow, essential oils, particular tea or CD) for the Tea Room.
– Mosquito repellent of your choice.
– Any reading materials (books or journals, not electronic please!).
– Sense of humor, belly laughs, loose knees.
– Feel free to bring worries. We’ll put them in a box on Friday night and keep watch of them for you.
What NOT to Bring
– Valuables (jewelry, sentimental items that may get lost)
– Perfumed or scented items given allergies/sensitivities (don’t worry about wearing makeup—Camp is a magical place where everyone is beautiful as they are)
– Electronics of any kind, cameras, phone. The emergency contact number in the Tea Room will be provided to you separately, so if someone might need to get in touch with you, please leave that number with them at home.